Current Career Openings
(updated Fall 2021) Sustainable Solutions offers its employees a dynamic, flexible, and family friendly work environment with paid vacation, retirement and health benefits. If you are interested in pursuing a career at Sustainable Solutions please feel free to reach out to us and introduce yourself. Please complete the application below and submit along with a cover letter, and resume.
We are currently seeking a carpenter’s helper with the following qualifications:
- Skills in using hand and power tools
- Demonstrate safe lifting and moving of tools and materials (70+ lbs)
- Works safely and comfortably on ladders and roofs
- Applicants must be highly motivated and show ability to self-manage. We are willing to train a candidate with the right attitude the needed skills.
Typical duties will be to assist with all areas of construction projects including (but not limited to):
- Utilizing hand and power tools to repair, install, or erect structures and fixtures
- Constructing building frameworks
- Measuring and cutting materials
- Joining materials with nails, screws, or adhesives
- Establishment of reference points and lines, keeping job sites clean, gathering materials
- Other related task as needed